VetOHIO Expo Sponsorship Guidelines & Standards of Conduct
1. Sponsors who are 51% or more Veteran-Owned Businesses, Franchisees & Entrepreneurs, will be given priority consideration for the VetOHIOExpo.
2. The VetOHIOExpo has the right to determine the eligibility of any company and their right to participate in the Expo.
3. Once the agreement is signed and payment is received, NO REFUNDS will be issued. See Cancellation Policy below.
4. All Exhibit Space is honored on a first-come, signed-agreement basis. Once either a Specific Category or the VetOHIOExpo is ‘sold out’ then Sponsors will be placed on a waiting list. If Sponsor is not honored from the waiting list, appropriate monies will be returned to the potential Sponsor, in the manner in which the original payment was received, between the dates of September 20, 2021 and September 30, 2021.
5. Move in Date is Thursday, September 9th, 2021 at 12:30pm. Move out Date is Thursday, September 9th, 2021 at 7:00pm. Table Exhibit MUST be set up no later than 2:30pm. Table Exhibit MUST remain set up until 7:00pm. Note: Hours open to the public are 3:00pm-7:00pm. Failure to adhere will result in elimination from all future VetOHIOExpos.
6. Sponsor will limit their display within the boundaries of the 6’ table-top.
7. Sponsor is on premise to ENHANCE the experience of all attendees and to promote their service/product in a professional manner. VetOHIOExpo has the right to ask a Sponsor to modify their behavior and/or leave the premises, if their actions are deemed detrimental to the overall Expo environment, towards other Exhibitors or towards the Attendees.
8. All Sponsor promotional give-a-ways or drawings must be free and clear of any financial obligation on the part of the recipient.
9. Vet-OHIO Expo cannot guarantee the number of attendees at VetOHIOExpo.
10. A COMPLIMENTARY 90-Minute ‘Ignite Exhibitor Results Workshop’ will be offered on July 29th, 2021 from 5:30 pm to 7:30pm. (Note: The value of the workshop is $249) Location—Wigwam Event Center, 10190 Blacklick-Eastern Rd NW, Pickerington, OH 43147 The COMPLIMENTARY Workshop is NOT mandatory, but HIGHLY Recommended. It is in your best interest to attend this high-energy, informative Seminar, which will prepare you for not only the VetOHIOExpo, but for ANY EXPO in the future. Seminar is presented by Diane Wingerter, The Tradeshow Doctor™.